Here at EMA, our goal is to use Christian principals and the Martial Arts as a guide to build character. Our exceptional instructors ensure that each student is given the tools needed to succeed in all areas of life. Here, we develop leaders by helping each student realize their full potential. We believe that by instilling courtesy, honesty, respect, perseverance, integrity, confidence & fitness our students will be well-rounded and rise to any occasion.
We promise to do the following:
* Be the best instructors and examples possible each and every day
* Train hard so that we, ourselves, live what we teach
* Demonstrate kindness and understanding
* Do our best to make things right when we get something wrong
As a part of the "Elite" family you are entitled to the highest quality of training and customer service. Our curriculum is designed so that you can receive the best possible Martial Arts education. Because we value each student, we see to it that safety is also a priority. Our state of the art facility, combined with our 20 years of teaching experience, ensures that every class is safe.
While you are training here we promise the following:
* To always train on a clean floor in a clean facility with clean restrooms
* To always provide the best resources for training
* To always keep ourselves available for private lessons and extra help
* To always respond to your questions and/or concerns promptly
We want you to feel right at home, so come take a week for free and meet everyone! Parents are welcome to stay and quietly watch. Call us today to schedule your free week. Class size is limited, so hurry!
Cristy King 304-218-3579
Wade Anderson 304-546-4922
Billy Uldrich 304-542-0057
Let's get started having fun today!
501c3 non profit organiization
5047 Teays Valley Rd
Scott Depot, Wv 25560
contact us @